SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Digital Guru
11,398 Posts
hi
one thing to check if you are missing lap counts is that the guide flag is not one of the blue one's that used to be fitted to cars a few years back,that is why when you buy a solder in chip you get a pack of black guide flags thrown in.

If you could supply a list of the cars that you are having trouble with and some pic's that would help to try and solve your problems.

Im no master electrician but have ever only had one car/chip give problems in 4 years of running digital and have chipped many cars,so i would say your having a bit of bad luck,im sure it can all be sorted though..

· Digital Guru
11,398 Posts
hi
that's why the chips are blowing,before i joined on here i chipped a scaley aston with a 30K blue motor and it shut down after 2 laps,if you pushed it accross the pb it would come up with id number and lap time.

Slot-it cars should have slot-it chips fitted or fit a scaley motor into the slot-it chassis or have the scaley chips modified by gmyers to handle up and beyond what a slot-it chip can do....

If you run mag free then there is a chance that the standard scaley chip will be ok with a slot-it motor,i shell be finding out once i have finished routed track.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.