SlotForum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
A very nice scene, but it'd take about .12 seconds for one of our cars to blow through there...makes it hard to appreciate all those nice details. My point....two very different hobbies, imho.

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
And people call me nuts?!?!

The detail is stunning.

Indeed, Gokartride, they are two different hobbies but there is an increasing relationship between the two.

Embs

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Thanks for that sig.

I was looking at the pics on a cell-phone...
...I thought I had dust on the screen...
...but NO, they have modeled the ash under the fire grate, GREAT !!!

Keep the nutty links coming bruv.
Luv it !

Cheers

Si.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hello Harry old-chap.

Not a Daily Mail reader ?

Don't blame you for that in the least.

Glad to see we both have STANDARDS !

The Sport has far better print quality anyhow.

Ta ta

Si.

Nice diorama though.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (gokartride @ 19 Dec 2011, 01:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A very nice scene, but it'd take about .12 seconds for one of our cars to blow through there...makes it hard to appreciate all those nice details. My point....two very different hobbies, imho.
now if there was a scale car crash through the far wall it would probably hold our attention more than even now, complete with steaming engine and broken porcellane, good idea!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (gokartride @ 19 Dec 2011, 01:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A very nice scene, but it'd take about .12 seconds for one of our cars to blow through there...makes it hard to appreciate all those nice details. My point....two very different hobbies, imho.
now if there was a scale car crash through the far wall it would probably hold our attention more than even now, complete with steaming engine and broken porcellane, good idea!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Here are some pictures of my wife's work. She got a plain wooden dolls house and decorated it for our daughter's Christmas present.

I can only claim responsibility for the base, the car and the SKY+ remote.

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
That`s a beautiful dolls house Spider.
You`re daughter will be over the moon when Santas been!
Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (Koala2 @ 18 Dec 2011, 23:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh no! I think I'll stay with rug-racing.

How dare you enjoy yourself with family and friends 'rug racing' you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

BLASPHEMY I TELL THEE!!!

lolol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts