Last winter I bought at the Hy Foroslot A pair of balance, the normal and the crane, I began to spin the project and after months of
look forward to gather information and photos time and this is the result.
We begin by restating the chassis with all the mechanical
To measure the distances of the axes using the method of the clay, that gives me slack I want with the fender when put
the height of chassis / body
This is the first prototype chassis
It worked fine in my circuit, so I added traction.
Here with some decorative elements presented, besides cutting the soil to make it more real and added a rear window
I tried it when I realized that bordered on the inside curves and to modify the rear ramps
With a dolls house MiniArt I get inside
Tamiya gray primer, three coats of yellow metal effects and money spent
All the parts for ensambly
Each and all mounted, the metal effect is done by passing a soft lead pencil
That's all, if you have any questions or want clarification of the process, will try to answer