SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi All,
I am wondering if anyone here actually has this kit ?

I am contemplating purchasing this cobra kit (it has not been built.. still in its original sealed pack.
I would really appreciate some feedback on the current circulation of these.

Here`s a couple of pix I took.

·
Phil Smith
2,626 Posts
Unlike the CK2 Porsche kit of which only one is known to have survived unopened there are quite a few of these CK1 Cobra kits about,
mainly because two trade box fulls (20 in a box I believe) were found in a shop in France about twenty years ago (along with French E1 Marshals cars)
Value is around £300+ in mint unopened condition.
One word of warning, make sure that it has not been resealed, the decals and instructions should be on the outside of the box under the base (but inside the cellophane)
This one looks ok to me from the pictures, but is there a small hole in the cellophane at the bottom right or is that a trick of the light?
Cut the value in half if it is split!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just the reply I was seeking.. thanks so much. This really has helped me so much. i saw the kit in the 7th Edition of the Ultimate guide & it went on about how incredibly rare the kit is (unbuilt) & I was mulling over it.. but I do feel it may be a bit out of my price range.

Thanks heaps

·
Phil Smith
2,626 Posts
The CK1 in sealed condition is not incredibly rare ony moderately so.
They turn up quite regularly, as I said forty or so were found a few years ago and there seems to be plenty more that have survived.
So don't pay to much for one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts