SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Its a shame.

Got another brain wave (dangerous I know) how about on one of the bank holiday weekends next season we have the usual EAHORC event on the Sunday and on the bank holiday Monday we have a Stock Wizzard Storm Extreme Cup. Just a special once a year event be something nice and different. Thoughts?

· Registered
1,187 Posts
I think some one off races at HONK be ace hopefully be happening soon.

Like to race one yes but no way would i be competitive yet so think few years in NASCAR/Modified before that step it best.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Promise wont change

I think all the class changes are like transfers in football or drivers moving teams in motorsport. Way I see it, it hinges on what Mr A Whorton does. Soon as official his move on what he doing others will slot in.

Guessing the confirmed so far,
NASCAR - Dave H, Paul W, Myself, Roy (Health permitting)
Pro Mod - Andy P, Marc, Clive, Deane?
Mod - Julian? Craig H, as hinted by Paul of a change? Paul R? Al? Lee T?
LMP - Mike D? Rob? Paul H

Plus there is all the basis of new and renewed title battles for new season. Can anybody catch Andy W in the EAHORC Cup? Will Andy P current run of good results in Pro Mod continue to new season? Will Dave have more of a challenge to the title next season (I hope so lol)? Will Mike D take recent good form into the Premier Grade and push on in LMP? Or will it just be more of the same?

Think its great sitting here looking forward to all the possibilitys of the new season. Plus hopefully be some more people entering and there be record numbers. More of a contingent from WHO be good, Nick and Mark from SCHORC hopefully, plus try and convince some people from ISCC to come along. Roll on the new season

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.