SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Its a shame.

Got another brain wave (dangerous I know) how about on one of the bank holiday weekends next season we have the usual EAHORC event on the Sunday and on the bank holiday Monday we have a Stock Wizzard Storm Extreme Cup. Just a special once a year event be something nice and different. Thoughts?

· Registered
701 Posts
Thoughts? Lee I think you are mad but in a wonderful way, never change.

Stock storm extremes are pretty dull as they are over magged but a great way to join us in pro, 20usd of arm and magnet sees you ready to go. When you think you've maxed that package start playing with axles.

There really has never been a better time to make the leap, so much advice is available from the current runners and if you're worried about any aspect of the build I'm more than happy to help.

Properly back on topic I like Deanes idea of Andy W taking the brush barrel brotherhood into mod against all those end bellers.

Dave taking his mighty lifelike there too would make for some pretty stunning action.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Promise wont change

I think all the class changes are like transfers in football or drivers moving teams in motorsport. Way I see it, it hinges on what Mr A Whorton does. Soon as official his move on what he doing others will slot in.

Guessing the confirmed so far,
NASCAR - Dave H, Paul W, Myself, Roy (Health permitting)
Pro Mod - Andy P, Marc, Clive, Deane?
Mod - Julian? Craig H, as hinted by Paul of a change? Paul R? Al? Lee T?
LMP - Mike D? Rob? Paul H

Plus there is all the basis of new and renewed title battles for new season. Can anybody catch Andy W in the EAHORC Cup? Will Andy P current run of good results in Pro Mod continue to new season? Will Dave have more of a challenge to the title next season (I hope so lol)? Will Mike D take recent good form into the Premier Grade and push on in LMP? Or will it just be more of the same?

Think its great sitting here looking forward to all the possibilitys of the new season. Plus hopefully be some more people entering and there be record numbers. More of a contingent from WHO be good, Nick and Mark from SCHORC hopefully, plus try and convince some people from ISCC to come along. Roll on the new season

· Registered
701 Posts
QUOTE (woodcote @ 7 Jun 2012, 13:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm sure it won't be long until Clive and Marc get their Storms rocking

How very perceptive Andy
Any idea on the Euromillions numbers?

Pro mod again for me, many reasons not least the kit has already been purchased and it is all likely to be of consistent quality, the great joy of hobby chassis.

· Banned
8,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Paul Whorton's win on Sunday was probably a boost for Nascar, as it proves the incumbent can be beaten if you raise your game.

Pro-Mod looks as if it could be epic. I'd like to see the FLBT duo use non-wizz bodies next season, but that is with my 'Liking nice looking cars' hat on, not my EAHORC one.

Will we see Homewood vs Homewood in Mod? Will Al, Paul, Jim etc do a full season?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.