·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the racing format over the next weeks months

has anything been decided and definate

if you look at the results
the most popular night is gt and ford gt

the weaker nights seem to be porsche night with a max of 9 racers on one occasion

and numbers are down on slot it nights

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
During August will will run Fun nights/practice nights whatever people want with a view to starting afresh on 7th Sept.
Everyone seems in favour of reverting to a two week rota and incorporating a best of 5 from 7 rounds championship for each class.

·
Administrator
10,136 Posts
New calendar is now on line link

I need to update the rules to incorporate the 5 out of 7 count rule, and we need a spec for the upcoming sideways class

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so when was this decesion made and changes or is this a proposal ???????????????????????

i thought there would be dicussions on forum re classes with all members of the club

·
Administrator
10,136 Posts
No the rule is the majority and its only those that are there, so didn't include me but I'm happy to follow this.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nick i was there at the meeting when discusion was to take place but because COLIN wasnt there it/This did not happen and due to work and other comitments i had not been along to club nights after no one notified me of forth coming discussions i was told by variuos members that a discussion would take place on forum but obviously not

please show me where it states the majority in the rules i see classes ahve been updated today so this has changed after the event/dessions

CARS FOR SALE

JGTC DUE TO CHANGE OF CLUB CLASSES THESE HAVENT BEEN RACED PM FOR DETAILS

OR WILL SWAP FOR ANYTHING PORSCHE OR RILEYS SIDEWINDER

WHATEVER WHATEVER

·
Rob
528 Posts
Good to see the Schedule up and ready for all to see.

It should make it nice and easy to know what cars to prepare.

Looking forward to Racer Sideways racing, just pre-ordered a Lancia, and so has Ashley.

Its also a good thing that you can race Ford Gt, 997 or Slot.it's in Open GT too.

Well done.

JGTC finally dead, it had to happen. Just need to sell my 6 or so Ninco Supra's, NSX's & Lexus's.
(I guess I could race one in OPEN GT without a magnet though, so might keep one
for old times sake).

·
Rob
528 Posts
Dave, The only thing that has changed really is JGTC has been dropped. (the cars were getting rarer and not so easy to get spares for).

That's it really for now, The new Racer Sideways cars are planned for January time. So it gives people time to sell the old Supra's / Lexus's and raise some money for the new series. Just look at the new Racer Group 5 cars and you will be won over:

Capri Zakspeed:
Capri - Racer

Lancia:
Lancia Beta Montecarlo

Plus they are due to make a: BMW M1, Porsche 935, BMW 320 BatMobil, Mustang

Some great liveries and iconic cars, paired with Slot.it internals - it should be a great 2013

Racer Group 5 website:
http://www.racer-emmegi.it/sideways/group5.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.