Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I used to have when I was younger (talking around mid 80's here) two
Scalextric pickup trucks - one was black , the other I can't remember the
colour for the life of me.

Anyway this is an appeal to you guys out there , can you tell me what the model
numbers were for these pickups (even better if someone could find pics!)
and even more important where can I buy them again - on a major nostalgia trip you see.

Chris

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for links but they not on there
, they seem to have all the trucks but
I am after pick-up trucks , here is a pic of the style of them - but this ain't
a slotcar.

G

·
I have two for sale of the exploding Nissain Pickup trucks A red and A blue one. I picked them up at the Scalextric Factory.

Jeff.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Rail Racer @ 22 Mar 2004, 18:32)I have two for sale of the exploding Nissain Pickup trucks A red and A blue one. I picked them up at the Scalextric Factory.

Jeff.
Have you got any pics so I can be sure they are the ones ??

If you have can you email them to : [email protected]

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Don't forget that the Turtles had one of those trucks as well

Heroes in a half-shell.

I used to have the pickup set with the crossover used as a lane changer (the trucks could run on the same lane), yes back then it was anal-digital or was it analogue-digital? You had to hit the plunger with one of your digits to prevent the other truck from following yours over the crossover
If you didn't there was a good chance of being rear-ended by said truck. SOunds like something out of Graeme Norton

Mark.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (lotus03 @ 23 Mar 2004, 00:47)Looks like it. They are about 15 foot tall and Hornby made them...
Nothing wrong with monster trucks. I like monster trucks, in fact I'm waiting to see if Ninco might release some. After all, they're getting into off-roading more. I like off-roading, but unfortunately so do some of my GT slot cars. Must learn to keep 'em in the slot!

Mark.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts