SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
David Collins
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've uploaded a fairly major revision to the CSCRA site. Thanks to all our slot racing friends who allowed us to use their photographs to liven up the site.

It generally looks OK and seems to work, but if you notice anything not working, or incorrect, such as links not working, please let me know by PM so I can fix it.

David

·
David Collins
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The CSCRA site has been updated with the latest 2014 car standards for 1/32 GP, Saloon and Sports classes, and for 1/24 hard-body classes. This follows discussions in other threads in the CSCRA section of Slot Forum The new car standards can be found on the CSCRA 1/32 and 1/24 Car Standards pages at the link below.

David

·
David Collins
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The CSCRA site has been updated with a lot of (slightly) revised car standards for both 1/24 and 1/32 classes. The car standards that have been revised all have '2016' at the end of the title. The calendar has also been updated with all the 2016 events that we are aware of added to the list.

David

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
Hi all,

A couple of updates to the CSCRA Car Standards for 2018.

First off some adjustments to the 1950's saloon cars in the light of experience from the Rockingham September Classic 2017.

Class SL2a and NASCAR class a.

The maximum width for these 2 classes has been unified at 61mm.

(The difference in the original rules was an oversight on our part)

Class SL2b.

Minimum ground clearance reduced to 1.5mm.

(Bearing in mind that the Mini can run in this class we think this is a sensible adjustment)

Secondly the RTR Trans-Am rules now allow the use of the Scalextric 'Green End Bell' motor.

(Since many recent cars have been supplied with this motor we cannot continue to bar it.

Recent testing suggests that there is little difference between this motor and to older one.)

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts