1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
Oi'll bring me poipe!

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
Actually, I was only responding to Treas' cheeky post, suggesting that my "Riverdance" needs practice!

I've been watching these developments at Farnham with interest. Unfortunately, you've chosen the most stressful day of the year for me - my truck is in for test that afternoon - so I will either be in a state of extreme elation or deep depression. Neither are a particularly pretty sight!

Even though the thought of brakes and magic cranes doesn't inspire, it is sometimes good to experience them periodically to reinforce the notion that it's better without them. So leave me on the list for now, and use me as the way to even up things if there is an odd number.

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
QUOTE (driver#8 @ 7 Aug 2014, 10:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And as a final note, just to be different to a normal club night, we WILL run brakes.

Do you mean in the same way as Fly Trucks & Carrera classes are run? The brakes will be switched on but using them is voluntary.

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
How are we doing for numbers?

I've got a car to pick up from Mr Jex and my Goodwood tickets from Mr Nerfer, so am aiming to come along.

I'm also glad you showed the picture of your choices, Nick, as I have that exact SRC Alfa too, and was mightily impressed with it when I managed a 16 in it's first event at Home Farm. Not sure if it has a magnet though - might have to borrow a screwdriver from someone "more mechanical"!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts