SlotForum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It would be nice to see only sports cars at a sports car event. For example the Ninco Porsche 911 is the same basic car in rally trim but there's only one livery that works for this event - the 1973 Targa car with ducktail. All the other cars are rally cars and you can't really pretend otherwise.

So let's say: sports car liveries only.

We have enough opportunities to run rally cars in the year!

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well I've got my first and second choice cars together, so all that's left is to decide which one to nominate on the night. Ferrari's braids won't settle in the cups and there's not much room for weight in the Alfa. At least either one of them will look pretty parked at the side of the road!

If anyone wants to come along on the night please feel free. We have plenty of spare cars and controllers and it's a fiver on the door.

·
Jim Moyes
5,076 Posts
How are we doing for numbers?

I've got a car to pick up from Mr Jex and my Goodwood tickets from Mr Nerfer, so am aiming to come along.

I'm also glad you showed the picture of your choices, Nick, as I have that exact SRC Alfa too, and was mightily impressed with it when I managed a 16 in it's first event at Home Farm. Not sure if it has a magnet though - might have to borrow a screwdriver from someone "more mechanical"!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts