SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some advice.
Our club has recently moved into a new hall, a village community centre, and have constructed a semi permanent circuit which is kept in the centres storeroom between meetings. We are covered by the centres general insurance (they think) and are to attend a meeting next week with their committee to make sure that this cover is what we need, as we are nervous that it may not cover theft to the value of it all.
With this in mind, can any of you offer advice on who to go to get the required cover should we need it.

While I am on the subject of insurance, do any of you insure your collections through a specialist company, rather than through your home contents policy. Is there any advantage to insurance with specialists, and if so, any recommendations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.