SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am arranging a joint return visit to our club with club's a few of our member's have been to this year yourself's Pendle and North Staff's on Sunday Jan 15, our Open class rule's 1/32 plastic/resin body's no open wheeler's, with glass, standard/lexan interior chassis can be plastic/brass/metal what ever body/chassis do not have to match,motor's scaly thru to Boxer/NSR ( our PSU 2.5amp ) rubber tire's only( can be oiled front's coated ) wood/medium guide's no white one's all part's free choice rear track allowed no more than 1mm outside body. Will give more detail's later. phil.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi Phil, sorry I have only just seen your post. I suspect that I won't be able to make January due to the exams, but thanks for the kind offer.
Jake

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, incase any one can make it there's a carpark at the rear of the mill then walk down the hill to the front of the building next to the canal there's a brown door thru that, with lift in front of you you want 5th floor or if you prefer
there's the stair's door on your left, if you arrive about 10pm race 11pm there should be pizza/ hot /cold drink's or if you prefer to bring own no prob's see you in the New Year phil.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts