SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thank you to all how turned up for track maintenance last night, boarders repaired, wiring sorted out, bump in track sanded down and committee meeting as well!

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Apologies for not attending as was not aware of 'maintenance night' or 'committee meeting' taking place last night.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zarko

no need to for apologies.

Dave

We will run the track round the other way when we have ironed out the rest of the little discrepancies. Monday will will run a few cars round and mark the track to be done. But for now same way round as last meeting, i.e. Start facing club entrance.

Looking like the rules and regs are staying the same till the end of the year.

We will be consulting the club members about adding cars to classes, similar to the classics Slot.it and NSR which works really well, one of my fav classes. So no major upsets as our club is very popular at the moment with a good turn out each week. Scrutineering is to be tightened up with help for people how need it and so on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (knight rider @ 18 May 2011, 13:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>cars to be added to classes, Avant Slot Mirage to the classics ???

no that was an example you fool!

come on then, more pictures please.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Sorry, I couldn't make it last night. It was my Mums birthday...No, wait she's dead, erm!!

It sounds like a lot got sorted so big thanks to everyone involved

1 - 8 of 8 Posts