SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Matt Tucker
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All

Nominations are now open for our new club name via this thread and via telling me. This will close on 12th April, then we will shortlist them down to a top three via a voting thread on SF and then vote on them on the final three on 26th April with proxy votes accepted.

Matt

·
Registered
14 Posts
My suggestion would be Rockingham Slot car Club, we will be located less than a mile from the Rockingham race track and there are a number of local places that use the name, Rockingham forest and Rockingham village for example.

The name of the club should reflect more accurately the various forms of racing that we do and incorporating the name of the local area would help with general marketing and awareness of our location.

A quick internet search also reveals that the domain names www.RSCC.com and www.ROCKSLOTS.com are both available.

Regards,
Gavin

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
QUOTE (Chat Yam @ 29 Mar 2012, 14:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Guys,

Not a member of your club, but live in Kettering, and would agree with the Rockingham theme.

Andrew

Likewise.

But I'm in Moulton.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.