SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
be gentle with me guys....its my first post! just got back into slots after a long , long break , thanks to buying the boy his first scalextric set for xmas. the beast has well and truly been re-awoken. i have dug out all my old cars from the loft and re-comissioned most and have added a few new to the fleet aswell as a couple of "projects"! the only one that i am really struggling with is a pre-owned scalextric richard burns bug-eye wrc (#5). the car runs sweet as , except for the fact that it sounds really clunky! with the rear off the track it is quiet yet running on the track it makes hell of a row! i have changed the pinion , checked the tyres and changed the guide blade but have run out of ideas! any help would be appreciated as id love to be able to thrash my 7 year old without having to wear ear defenders!!

· Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys , i will pull it all apart again and start scratching my head! any thoughts of beating my 7 year old evaporated after 5 minutes....thank goodness the newer cars are "impact resistant"....they need to be!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.