SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, this is my first post here.
This is a 1/12th slot car that was built in Hickory NC buy someone that owned the slot car hobby shop and worked for one of the race teams in NASCAR. I do not have the detail's, sorry.
The car was run on a parma 16D and all the car,s was had built. I think they had 15 or 16 guys racing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJVzHmIjTA...ayer_detailpage

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

I can not figure out how to post the vid or the pic, so if any one post them below. That would be grate. I did get the links up. Tim

·
Administrator
9,652 Posts
Thanks Tim. I do remember seeing some clips and cars a couple years ago, and one or two of these has even come up on ebay in the meantime...

I do seem to remember it was just the one hobby shop that raced these, on a huge oval track!

Don

·
Registered
625 Posts
QUOTE (tim3 @ 30 Aug 2012, 13:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, this is my first post here......

I can not figure out how to post the vid or the pic, so if any one post them below. That would be grate. I did get the links up. Tim

Hi Tim - instructions for posting pics:

When you've finished typing your message in Slotforum

Open your flickr account in another window...
Click on your picture you want to insert in Slotforum
Click on 'actions'.....
Click on 'view all sizes'.....
select medium 800 (800x531).....
select 'copy image URL'

Now return to your message on slotforum:
To insert the image look at the top of the message board - (second box after smillies) place your pointer on that. it should read 'insert image' - left click on it, an instruction will appear 'please enter the URL for this image' - simply paste your previously copied image into this box, select OK and 'hey presto'

I took the liberty of doing this with one of your pics, not sure if this is the one you wanted tho'........

Regards, Billy

ps: maybe there's another way much simpler, but I haven't found it yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts