Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I have to confess of slot car over indulgence, now as you all may(or may not) know I have recenlty purchased a SCX Opel Astra, now being rather pleased with it I've er went a bought another one
but no the crime gets worse I've also bought along with it(for it) a smattering of slot it goodies as well namely a pro-axel starter kit and some silicone tyres too
, I wont go into how much this little lot cost as I'm sure for what I've spent on this one car I could have bought a Slot -it Audi/Porsche etc and still have money left over!!!!

No but I want a Super SCX Astra!!!!!!*

Hope it arrives tommorrow

Sunny

* the wifes begining to think Pendle Slot Racing is the corruption of the universe!!!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
No, just the corruption of Lancashire

I don't think my missus has cottoned on to the fact that 2 new vehicles turned up here, (Ninco CLK GTR and secondhand SCX Scooby Impreza) despit the fact I've been working on them recently. Mind you, a bunch of flowers turned up for her the day after I'd bought the cars

However, if she has noticed (she's not that stupid) then she must be very understanding. We had words recently (tonight in fact
) but it wasn't about the cars and it's seems to be resolved now.

AWWW

Mark.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
QUOTE the wifes begining to think Pendle Slot Racing is the corruption of the universe!!!

I think the mrs is talking rollocks!

oh dear.. I did the same oh what the hell!

Rob.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Let us know how your upgrade goes.

I've just done the same for a new scaley camaro including the slot it motor.

P2 tyres
25k v12/2b
Pro axle kit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts