SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I like a lot of racer's I am interested in the different type's of controller's that are used and have made a few and wanted to know if it's possable to have a dedicated forum for such, there's lot's of interest on the forum from beginner's to the more experienced racer's for info on these and would save people posting on different site's when asking question's.When question's are asked about a controller or another one of the main answer's is to try it and see if it suit's you, this is best done at a club were there used but that's not allway's possable for a lot of people so what about an area or could be incorporated with a club track that's going to be at Gaydon for racer's to bring their controller's to let other's give them a go and maybe some supplier's haveing controller's available to try them. This would seem the perfect event for this to add to thing's like car set-up presentation's. phil.

·
Greg Gaub
14,988 Posts
I think it's a good idea. Controllers are a huge part of slot racing. There are simply TONS of questions about them for all kinds of racing. I can't think of a better idea for a new sub-forum.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'll second that, it does seem difficult to try and find posts about controllers and its own area could be a good idea.
Maybe even add powersupplies, like power and control section?

·
Martyn
742 Posts
Great idea. The cost of controlers, means its very expensive if you get it wrong.
Likewise with power supplies .

Athrlyth

·
Martyn
742 Posts
Has anyone seen or used this type of controller is it any good? (Vario 16 "Dual" Electronic Controller)

What is the difference between Ninco black standard controllers and the Ninco red ones apart from the colour?

Athrlyth

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I've recently been trying to get some opinions on controllers. A dedicated forum where I could have read other people's questions and comments would have been a great help.

A vote from me for a controllers and PSUs section.
Particularly as when my new controller arrives I'll need advice on how to wire it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts