SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that I would close the year with posting some pictures of the pit and spectator areas around John Bacon's Nostalgia Raceway. Many of the figures are 1/35th scale military figures that John converted to spectators:

Happy New Year!

Kind regards

Russell

·
Registered
759 Posts
Great pics!!! Very crowded and busy just like it should be. I take it those military figures come in large cheap packs? Obviously a lot of work went into converting them. Looks like a fantastic track, are there more pics? Thanks for posting!

Toby

·
Lenny Broke
318 Posts
G'Day
I visited Johns track a couple of times a while back. One thing I remember is discovering Nigel Mansell sitting on the balcony of the Stag Hotel replica, having a cleansing ale (Coopers of coures). What a great set up he has there and a wonderfull collection of cars too!
Lenny

·
John
1,340 Posts
The conversions perfect.................except the sturmtrooper driving the Ferrari!

Couldn't fix his arm then?

What about a how to?
And are they Tamiya? cause they are not cheap!

Cheers

BSN

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you by any chance have before and after pics?
It would be interesting to se how much the appearance has changed on the figures.

/Jonas

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is some fantastic detail! Very impressive, wish I had the time to have a layout that looks like that, or is that the patience and skills?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts