SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eastern Massachusetts has another routed track which has just recently been completed. The proud owner is Bob Methe - this is Bob's first routed track. I had the pleasure of spending Saturday with Bob helping him and another Massachusetts racer, Matt Foskett, wire up Bob's track and install his TrakMate for Windows race management system. Congrat's to Bob and the rest of his helpers on routing a truly outstanding layout! Here are some pics:

Construction...

Painting...

An overall shot of Cornerstone Raceway after taping...

A picture of the driver's stations - plenty of room for drivers and their cars. The cutouts for the controllers are a nice touch...

A close-up on one of the controller hookup panels from SlotCarCorner.com. Bob's panels include a lane reversing switch, auto-resetting circuit protection (not shown - beneath the panel) and traditional 3 post (commercial style) hookups and an XLR jack...

A shot of the terminal block template which greatly simplifies track wiring. It took me about 30 seconds to show Bob how the templates worked - from there on, he did the wiring connections with virtually no assistance from me.

It was great to see Bob and Matt - I am looking forward to Bob's first race!! The Massachusetts club now has 2 great routed tracks to race on!!

Steve
Area 51 Raceway

·
Registered
129 Posts
Outstanding race track! wish I had the room for such a masterpeice shown on your area 51 website....How far away are you guys from LRP? Perhaps on one of our multiple trips out for scca we can stop by and have a go on the track

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.