SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
Play around with the "Single Lane Solo" heat rotation type. That should put cars on the track in just one lane by themselves. Once you get that setup the way you want it, you'll have to experiment with the Event system to chain that race with your next race preserving the seeding from the qualifying race.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Play around with the "Single Lane Solo" heat rotation type. That should put cars on the track in just one lane by themselves. Once you get that setup the way you want it, you'll have to experiment with the Event system to chain that race with your next race preserving the seeding from the qualifying race.
How to choose a different line in single line solo. RC always chooses line 1.
Thank you

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
In Race Manager/Heats use Single Heat (Solo /Any Lane) . This puts a single driver onto all 4 lanes of a heat and they can then pick a lane or run on the one you have decided you should all use.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In Race Manager/Heats use Single Heat (Solo /Any Lane) . This puts a single driver onto all 4 lanes of a heat and they can then pick a lane or run on the one you have decided you should all use.
It worked fine (solo / any lane) is it possible to see the line chosen on the RC screen, only it?
Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
You could create a custom xaml file to to do that but you'd have to know ahead of time which lane the driver was going to be in AND all drivers would have to race in the same lane. At that point you'd be better off setting up a second "Track" in RC that only had the one lane.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You could create a custom xaml file to to do that but you'd have to know ahead of time which lane the driver was going to be in AND all drivers would have to race in the same lane. At that point you'd be better off setting up a second "Track" in RC that only had the one lane.
It is possible to create another track in the RC and choose which line will be used as a single track.
Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I created the lane with a line. By default line 1 is selected, using Custom Round Robin Sequence if you can select another line. Problem that the start of the race enters the line 1 EMPTY, only when completing the lap enters the other selected line. How I solve it.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
Sorry I don't understand your question. Maybe you could post it in your language of choice followed by the google translate. Worst case somebody else may be able to translate the question for you.

-Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I don't understand your question. Maybe you could post it in your language of choice followed by the google translate. Worst case somebody else may be able to translate the question for you.

-Dave
Okay, I use google translator. I will ask the question again.
I created a race for qualifying for time using sprint race.
The RC program selects track 1 of the track automatically.
In the race all the lines of the track appear.
I created a template for the qualifying race with 1 line of the track.
Automatically the RC selects line 1 of the track.
I selected another line of the track using (CUSTOM ROUND SELECT).
The race starts with line one of the track with the name EMPTY.
When completing the first lap the line of the selected track appears for the qualifying race with the driver's name
How to display only the line of the selected track at the start of the race.
Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, I use google translator. I will ask the question again.
I created a race for qualifying for time using sprint race.
The RC program selects track 1 of the track automatically.
In the race all the lines of the track appear.
I created a template for the qualifying race with 1 line of the track.
Automatically the RC selects line 1 of the track.
I selected another line of the track using (CUSTOM ROUND SELECT).
The race starts with line one of the track with the name EMPTY.
When completing the first lap the line of the selected track appears for the qualifying race with the driver's name
How to display only the line of the selected track at the start of the race.
Thank you
Sorry the google translator is confused portuguese english
Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts