SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 426 Posts
Hi Umbra,

Do not do it to you! Those are approx. 20cm ² and I approximately needed 2 hours

Hope that i don´t have to buy too much drills.
for mySlot i bought 4 drills each for 15€.
and i thought that 2 are enough.

****e happens

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Today i fixed the second part.

Sorry , but today no big report, cause i´m a little bit sleepy. I used for this side nearly 5 Hours, because nothing works like i want to.

One of my cats stud behind me and i didn´t know it, so as i want to stay up, i fell over her and killed one slot. But that´s no problem i think.
But the many diffrent hights make it very natural.

i´m absolutly happy about that. The bridges and the rest of the slots i fix in the next few days, i hope.

@Per

i´ll make a new threat and try to explain the build of a house. But that in the next week. Have a lot of work with my profession this week.

Sorry about the quality of the images, these are made with my mobilfone

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Hi r3ko,

I use these two forms, trapezoidally and cylindrically.

cylindrically for the long straight grooves,-
for the short transverse grooves stones make - trapezoidal

Just fiixed the left Background ( photo on the Palais side has to be placed) the vinyard is in its final position. Next things to do, is installing the wires and the Lamps for few of my houses and for the marketplace. Streetlights will also follow .

So i have a lot of work for this weekend
, or tomorrow

on the rightside of the vinyard will a wooden bridge in a 50ties style be placed.

Hi everybody,

today I began with a little landscape - a tree. Its developed from a piece of hedge. With something wire by right curved and then Irish Moos as underbody, Noch flocking above and that´s the result on the place were i will "plant" it.
The making took approx. 10 minutes

hope you like it

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Hello boys,

today i made a little decoration. Becomes a streetlight for the village square. 2 further 5 lighted lamps would be placed in front of my palace.
And still so approx. 5-6,1-2 ligthed lamps for the village square and still 8 one lighted lamps for the ramp to the palace.
Added 5 2ml one-way syringes as lampglass
1 hollow CFK staff
1 hollow plastic staff
1 art off plastic cover mother
some cupperwire 2mm
for the covers I still have 5 hole pottings,
5 wooden balls
and teething ochers
I already procured lamps and to have to be still soldered. and so it looks up to now.

thats a very nice lamb post that you did there, nice creative thoughts has gone in to the construction. beautiful.

Cheers

21 - 40 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.