SlotForum banner

Course sans Entretien

87K views 425 replies 70 participants last post by  Kellerkind 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

time has come.
Tomorrow i take the ready milled wooden plates in my flat.

And the- "Let the games begin"
Today i got the background picture and i think this is the right one for my theme.- Fance in the 50ties-.
6m x0,4m for only 30€. Thats a good price i think.

The only things i have to do! cut them in the widht and the height and glue them on the board. And cover the electicity pylons.

And that is what i bought this morning for 8€, These are from the Siku classicline and the normal price is nearly 25€
thus I intend something special

See less See more
#52 ·
Hi boys,

today I made a position sample, with trees and Streetlamps. Still the building site fence is missing and in the incoming area the beer garden fence. Some sales conditions already and then its all with the construction measures. The trees keep still another darker green, - in the rear part the completely look ok. Basic colour plaster is applied, first weathering also black is achieved. Now come still punctual accents with brown (wear) and green (Moos in the grooves)

http://de.myalbum.com/Foto-MK4XUZUH.jpg

Many figures will still populate the village

#54 · (Edited by Moderator)
Top notch stuff again, lamps, cobblestones, buildings, everything looks amazing

#58 · (Edited by Moderator)
Only once thanks for the whole beautiful words.
Thanks, develops you!
And I adjust these photos, thus each of my (partly also stolen) ideas to avail itself can.

@Graham
To admire knows times probably rather your TRACK

@Reiner
No problem! Send a pn when you have time to visit me, then I´ll send you my mobilno.

#59 ·
Excellent work Frank! I have just read through the entire thread and am very impressed with the level of detail you are building into your track. I really like the fact that you are scratch building all of the scenery elements: like the lamp posts. I'll bet you are having great fun with this project. Thanks for sharing your proress with us.

Brad

#60 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yesterday i still built a water pump for the market place

Added
a remaining piece of a one-way syringe
an plastic cover for nuts
a hole potting
something 1+2mm more cupper wire

the hight is nearly 3,7cm

#63 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi Guys,

today I build a Pergola and a fence for my beer garden. I love beer yummi

The Pergola consists of plastic pipes and cotton, which I provided with red strips

I have a mail box still in work. That needs however some more allowance.

#65 · (Edited by Moderator)
Today only a few images with all installed Streetlights on the finished village square.

The building fence is finished, likewise the gras and flowers on the traffic islands. Now still the cupper tape must be glued on and the switches installed, - then the village is finished.
Next then the palace and the vineyard with the landscape design come to.

#66 · (Edited by Moderator)
ohh my.. Hiho master :) that is just well..... Sooo good you could die. Best shots ever here in SFI cant tell if its a slot track or real :) killer jobb you have done :)

Just scary to look at those b/w pics

haha as i said before you make me stop doing scenery ;-) haha

*EDIT I showed my son those b/w pics and he wants me to make it like that sigh i said no way i can make it like that....

#67 ·
Hi Umbra,

catch simply on.
The houses are simply and fast built. I needed for none longer than 1 week. Only my palais needs about 2 weeks. Naturally beside the work.

And the inspirations I got myself in the Web

#73 ·
Hi Boys,

today I have the cupper tape in the village made and times looked like it to drive leave myself. In the pictures one can recognize the routing on the village square

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.