SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I know a number of you on SF know my son daniel who before he took up being a full time race mechanic was quite an accomplished slot racer
Daniel has decided to set up his own team in Weston super mare to help people who need speed and support for racing and track days to have someone who can prepare and modify cars and to provide support at race and track day weekends
The team will be able to do fabrication, machine work welding and all the adjustments needed to make your car go fASTER
So if any of you live in the west country do any 1:1 competition and need help to make your favourite toy faster then I am sure Danny would be happy to provide a service
The team will be called "Crusader Motorsport and will be located just off junction 21 on the M5 so is very easy to get to
If any of you would like to take advantage of this facility .if you PM me I,ll put you in touch with Danny
The company will do everything from ground up rebuilds and restoration to just checking that your corner weighting ,cambers .toe ins etc are optimised for maximum perfpormance

Cheers tony

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi
Further to that first post ,there is a facebook page "crusader motorsport" which will give you more information and a profile of dannys career and experience in motorsport

cheers tony

1 - 2 of 2 Posts