SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
It's the 1/32 CSCRA classes this Wednesday night, 1.5 litre Fi and Pre 64 Sports.
Should be plenty grip down for these cars so hope to see a decent turn out, been quite good the last couple of meetings!
Doors open @ 7.30pm then refreshments at the local.
[oneofwos]

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope you can make it Steve, always someone to open up regardless!
If you can get down a bit earlier you might see Bob and Ronny Spencer who has taken up racing again.
[oneofwos]

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'll be there bright and early with a couple of dozen Dynamic Thingies to ... test. Looking forward to that!

Later I'll line up for my ritual thrashing with borrowed 1:32 cars (if my credit is still good). All are welcome.
L.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reasonably good turn out tonight, only seven turned up which is good because some live all the way over the other side of London!
Bob paid another visit just to race the slow cars, must be better than "no" cars!

Results to be posted.
SteveK [Lowrider] will be running his round of the Thingie proxy on Saturday afternoon, drivers have been selected [Bob included!] but spectators are most welcome.
[oneofwos]

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Calendar says it's time for these guys again so that's what it will be ... NEXT WEDNESDAY!
Be there or be L7.

L.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should be another massive turn out, as usual!
Sorry, have to miss this one as well but will be around for the one after.
Been racing 1/24 Scaleauto for the last couple of weeks, meccano racing not my cup of tea but these do seem to run quite well and are reasonably priced, never know might be a class for the future!
Ciao
[oneofwos]

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I was thinking about Parma 4" FCRs, John. One for each lane with correspondingly coloured coupe bodies.
I know which would be cheaper but I wouldn't mind the Scaleauto cars either.

See you next time around.
L.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Low
I can think of several things "FRS" stand for but none can be printed here!
Had another Scaleauto race last night on the big worlds 8 lane track, not fast but quite spectacular, not a bad result either considering all the"slot heroes"
racing.
Ciao
[oneofwos]

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Sorry, not me either... attendance is going to be pretty tricky for me for a while altogether.

Good racing! Well, good drinking anyway...

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
I know i always say it but i should be there this week, got to see a client in town early evening but providing I dont get held up and dragged down the pub by his pretty assistant.............

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
If I wasn't the nominated key holder, I might be tempted to miss tonight as well. Still recovering from a killer weekend, but I'LL BE THERE ANYWAY!
Hope your situation eases soon, How. Thinking of you often.

THIS is what a 4" Parma FCR rtr chassis looks like. Good deal for US$38.99 to my eyes.

No sleep 'til Hammersmith!
L.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Low
Be brave, I know its a pain to organize that many racers on club nights but will be back for the next one.
FCR................ not a lot can be said, WHY is one of them!

Ciao
[oneofwos]

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Guess what? bloody clients. ended up a two hour meeting about mounting sodding i pads or i pods or whatever they called on a wall, so i`m gonna miss it again, sorry.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'm going to give you four words to sit and contemplate for a while ...

Allan Feldman Race Winner.

How d'ya like THEM apples?
L.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't know what to say, quite stunning!
To come through that massive field of racers and clinch top spot, a true "slot hero" indeed.
Ciao
[oneofwos]

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi All
It's 1.5 F1/pre 64 sports this coming Wednesday, not F32 as the calendar says!
After the successful retro meeting last Sunday we should have a reasonably clean or with any luck an "as left" clean track to play on.
Door open without fail @ 7.30pm till just before last orders!
[oneofwos]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts