SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure about what everyon elses most irritating slot moment was, but i believe i have found mine...

5 laps in with my NEW!! indy, (tuned) and would ya belive it!!!! got hut by some other guy, snapped the bearing holder on the right hand side, thus the axel flew back, ripping the front half of the bearing case off the other side and ripping the corner off the chassis. whole car goes shooting up in the air about 40/50cm...

first race with a brand new car.... and its the one thing that was completely iriplaceable at the time.... grrrrrrr.... and now because its sunday itll be at least tuesday before i get a replacement

sorry if this sounds pointless, but has anyone else had the same or worse irritating moments? post if you have

CG

·
Registered
265 Posts
No point necessary in fun.
My biggest tooth-clencher in slots was paying 65 bucks for a Fly Daytona and having see it go like a SNAIL on the track. Slowest car in the stable bar none!!
This car was lusted after for weeks (great expectations). Sorry about your destruction, Goose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.