SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Read in a 24SEP04 "Track & Scenery" post about someone claiming that they could re-create any track segment, as long as they had the exact measurements.

My Artin Track offers only short x-ed cross-overs (in other words, the entire cross-over occurs in one segment of track). I always wanted an extended cross-over, which runs through 5 or 6 segments of track before ending.

Is there such a business which can create custom segments of track (wood or otherwise) to fit a PLASTIC raceway? If not, there should be.

Thanks.
John

·
Registered
474 Posts
Too add to that is there anyone who knows of or could make a custom hump for a Scalextric Sport layout? Just enough to make non mag cars take off but manetted cars not to bottom out. I am only asking if this can be done in routed because i wanted a smooth hump rater than one with track joints in it.

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
911 Posts
ive seen on ebay a self made version of the classic scalextric hump back bridge. theyve got a sports straite, heated it,. bent it over the bridge supports, fixed it, and made it secure. it looks col, cos the hump back bridge was great on classic, but kept comming loose. i dunno if there still on ebay tho, take a look

·
Registered
800 Posts
You can make your own from MDF and a router. It really isn't that hard to do. Practice on scrap until you're comfortable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts