Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been a while Jim.
Glad to see you here!
How about some close ups ... especially the Buick.there are 3
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Bill
thanks Bill this is a old picture some of them were sold to buy parts for my full size ones. witch buick ??
the 59 chevy wagon is a auto world impala hardtop with 3 roofs put together and i used all the original rear window posts put back in with tweezers and super glue,i only painted the roof top.
the jeep gasser was stock and was made to run on train tracks it has a rollbar and driver too. i cast the two trabant wagons into sedan deliverys. i call the pink and green one sherbert.
they all have tjet style chassis the 50 chevy panel has a divorsed front axel mounted to the body , i later cast it in resin

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hows your 1:1 collection?
it keeps growing lol , and i keep building
thanks Bill this is a old picture some of them were sold to buy parts for my full size ones. witch buick ??
the 59 chevy wagon is a auto world impala hardtop with 3 roofs put together and i used all the original rear window posts put back in with tweezers and super glue,i only painted the roof top.
the jeep gasser was stock and was made to run on train tracks it has a rollbar and driver too. i cast the two trabant wagons into sedan deliverys. i call the pink and green one watermelon.
they all have tjet style chassis the 50 chevy panel has a divorsed front axel mounted to the body , i later cast it in resin
this trabant sedan delivery i call this one watermelon it is molded in two colors i molded the green top half first , trimmed it put it back in my mold and cast the lower pink half,
i have another two tone trabant That is the sherbert one it is orange and light aqua. im getting old and forgetting stuff.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Jim,

Very nice roof work on the wagon. It looks great.

Cool two-tone grey/red Buick too.

They're all cool in one way or another.

Cheers,
Ken
Hi Jim,

Very nice roof work on the wagon. It looks great.

Cool two-tone grey/red Buick too.

They're all cool in one way or another.

Cheers,
Ken
Jim: " Im getting old and forgetting stuff."

Huh? .... What?

I didnt get any younger either! Regardless, it's nice to see old friends.
Thanks Bill il be 66 in august
i have been on here just looking for a while. i love the way you goop stuff together , i started doing that last year restoring a bunch of butchered aurora cars an truck bodys i had.
but on most of my customs i use super glue and accelerator for speed of building thin and gel depends what im trying to do. and plasticwood coated with thin super glue.
my orange and black Vdubbs started out as dash window buses. everything is painted with spray cans , green glass is made from 2 leter soda bottles

Thanks Ken i did cast the 59 chevy wagon years ago the red and white one is my master , i did a 59 elcamino version too using a aurora 62 ford vib pu bed cover
the gray / red buick is a Masio metal body i painted the roof red metallic it is slammed low on a 4 gear chassis .
the flamed 57 buick wagon i resin cast from a hotwheels body. have a great weekend.
i recently did a AW 64 ford fairlane thunderbolt 2dr wagon . i love wagons

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bill here are a few back yard pictures 2 of my 59 chevys and my 55 and 56 and my wifes 51 pickup on a s10 chassis .
and some resin truck bodys i made the master for using a hotwheels cab and rear fenders AJ's resin bed then cast them.
they are mid engine tjet powered the wheels you see mount to the body the chassis uses skinny tjet rear wheels and silicone tires in front of the rear fenders.
it sits so low you cant see the tires that drive it.
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Toy
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I knew it!

Steady progress per usual.
Cool cars, cool slot cars, impressive work all the way around. As Bill said, great to have you here.
Thank you very much Bill and Slot Bob i like to build stuff that's kinda different .
the sedan delivery was a 51 chevy 2dr hardtop i sculped into a sedan delivery then cast in color resin for tjet chassis.
the buick is a metal body on a 4gear. the resin lot are cars i used to cast ,the tutone trabant delivery is the one i call sherbertand and is cast two colors.
the 64 nowa wagon fits 4gear chassis with narrowed wheels ,
the 51 chevy panel would fit 4gear but i made the body mounts so it will sit really low on a tjet chassis with a divorsed front axel.
i hope you guys like the resin stuff that i cast.
Car Hood Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle
Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Table Green Tablecloth Interior design Flooring

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jim,

What's the '37 Chev looken' model in the foreground by Sherbet?
Bill the mint green one is a tjet 37 chevy body i copied from the mead bros , and the yellow fleetline too.
the cool thing about long roof slotcars is they can be slammed really low like the aqua 51sedan delivery.

Bill the real coral and gray 55 chevy 4dr in the backround picture of the gray buick is undergoing a transformation into a real 55 belair 2dr convertible,
i have a ruff 56 belair convertible parts car and lots on brand new 55 convertible only sheet metal that i bought for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts