SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having worked at the "sharp end" of Customer Services for a large Utility, I know how difficult it can be to provide top Qualty Customer Service.

This becomes even more difficult when peoples hobbies become involved, they become passionate about the last little detail.

We are all very quick to attack Manufacturers ,Suppliers or Dealers if something is not right, how about listing those Companies that have provided us with, what can only be called, exceptional service levels.

I would like to nominate the following for starters:-

Gaugemaster :- Aaron Ford has to be one of the best reasons for joining this Forum. I recently discussed with him the case of a Fly Porsche 917K I purchased of an Ebay trader. The car was awful, as it had been incorrectly mounted in it's Display case and as a result the chassis was broken. Aaron immediatly offered to replace this car free of charge, even though the trader was not an "official" Fly Dealer Where else will you get this service?

Get Slotted :- Again a fine Company, I got my Lister Storm from them and it arrived without any top row headlight lenses, Simon straight away asked me to return the car and sent me a replacement.

Others on my list would include, Pendle, MRE, Slotcity, SCD, AB Slotsport. Slotbug, Mac Pinch, Grand Prix Models, Patto's Place, Prf Motor, but I'm sure others will have glowing reports from these fine Companies.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I have three nominations:

Pendle: Always gets my stuff to me by the next day, always has the stuff I want in stock and is always polite and helpful.

Slot32: Is always there if I want to go and pick something up immediatly. Can also bring stuff down on racing nights if I need it. Generalling helpful, and has done me a lot of favours before, accepting IOUs and the like.

Slot.It themselves: For reponding as immediatly as possible to my complaint and replacing broken parts.

Lotus

G

·
Pendle slot racing, without Sean it would have been even harder to bring back rail racing. He is so helpful with everything.

RR

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have never been disappointed with GS. Superb service!

And I have found Scalextric always helpful with enquirys (please don't flame me for this!!!!
). Admittedly, it can take some effort to get through when calling, but they have always answered any questions and sometimes called back when they don't have a response immediately. However, their delivery times are quite interesting
….

1 - 6 of 6 Posts