SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
As most of you will know Newcastle club held the second of this years D3/Tottenham festivals. Very good it was too.
Two things I'd like to put to you.

1. Would North London want to put on a similar event in 2012?

2. Maybe a bit more contentious but can we all use the same rule book next year?
It has been proposed that we adopt IRRA rules in future.
This makes no difference to Can-Am but does to F1 and Saloon.
With this in mind I have started a thread in the CSCRA section. Link
Please take the time to read it and the IRRA rules and post any comments you may have. Polite ones please

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hi ****.

I've already added my thoughts on next year's rules to your main thread (as politely as I know how!) and I think we're in general agreement over most things. I've long advocated the IRRA rulebook so there's no problem there for me.
I look forward to hearing John and Steve's views next Wednesday.

A March date for a North London round of next year's series has been suggested. Mr Secchi is in charge but if a suitable date can be found, I can't think of any reason why this shouldn't happen.

Regards,
Steve.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Steve,
March dates.
4th is Earlybird at Wolves so you will lose most of the Wellingborough crew.
11th is BSCRA area rounds.
.......This may or may not be an issue as we don't yet know which, if any, track they will want that day.
.......It would be wise to check with ABS and the Timaru boys if this would be ok with them.
18th is a Vintage Meeting in Norwich. Probably not a problem but you will lose John Roche.
25th as yet has no events booked that I know of.
No doubt Andy will want his August date again so we will find a date somewhere between the two.

I have given up racing 1/32 BSCRA cars at Wellingborough on Tuesdays so I'm hoping I can make a couple of trips down to North London for some D3 Wednesdays later this year.
See you soon.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Looks like the 11th March is a no go at NLondon due to something called an "area round"?

So we will be looking at alternative dates, the 25th looks good but will decide after talks with the others on Wednesday night.
Glad your dumping that ecra racing thing [apart from F32!] and hope to see more of you at NLondon's real race nights!

[oneofwos]

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
You should try one ****, its another world!
If all turn that said they would then we are in for a busy race night, see you all nice and reasonably early I hope.
[oneofwos]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts