SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Ok so I didn't exactly spy but..

A Chappy 2F..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ferrari 312P/B..

and another..

and a Ferrari 550 Maranello.. ( I have this car for review later this week)

Apologies for the squashy look of some of the pics, I am using new software and it knows it

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Hi,

Those cars were put on sale on Geslotted a couple of weeks ago (preorder sale).

As I mentionned at that time, the body used for Red Bull Maranello is a wrong one, since it is a Prodrive one (done by Topslot) where it should have been an Italtechnica one (available in the Topslot or OCA range).

The cars put on sale by Getslotted sold out fairly quickly but they had hopes to get some more ...

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Overdrive in Germany also stocks Dapretto.

Fast Lucky, actually it is merely based on the prodrive TopSlot version and is very different in many ways from both their versions and the OCA ones. I will do a review later and you can make your own minds up.
My main miff with the 550 so far is the fact that the driver looks like it is Tom Cruise without a booster seat

·
Registered
715 Posts
Tom Cruise without the booster seat!!!

He's probably going to stop signing on to this forum now...

I wondered why I had never heard of these guys. Do they have a website? My goodness, is EVERYBODY making cars now? I guess it fills a need if they are selling out so quickly. The big box guys had better watch out as smaller shops seem to be getting products out the door so fast.

I most admit, I have ALWAYS loved the 550 and wondered why there were not more available. I actually bought the 1:24 metal Maisto version so that I could recast or vac it in order to make one. As with many of you...it sits near my desk waiting to be touched...

Thanks for the intro, Swissracer. I must expand my budget for more toys once again...

-Maltese

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Hi Swiss,

I just tried to explain that in reality, the Dart racing (Red Bull livery) used an Italtechnica Maranello and not a Prodrive one, hence the wrong body.

Dapretto made a JMB Maranello as well (Pirelli yellow and red livery) and he made the same mistake. Too bad, since the Scuderia Italia is racing the Prodrive Ferrari for the 3d year in a row, so there are alternate lievries to be done !

There is the blue one from Alphand at Le Mans last year as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts