SlotForum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
2,840 Posts
QUOTE You have to log in to facebook - both days are working - thank you again for sharing.

We don't HAVE to do anything of the sort. Facebook isn't compulsory, so those of us who reject it just won't see the pics. A pity but there it is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Facebook has its uses, one is a quick easy way to load a vast amount of pictures quickly, and share.

You really don't have to talk to anyone if you don't want to, or anyone see you. Just use it for storing pictures and you can police who sees them as well.

Another good thing is I can to my bother in Australia when he is online, its a bit like a daily newspaper for some people.

DVD's have been sent to Sean and like he said, they will be online soon.

I really enjoyed the two days a successful format well done Sean and his team and the rest of the manufactures, stall holders, track layout people and anyone else contributed to the event.

We live in interesting times, if the technology is there, USE IT!

Phil

· Bob Chapman
8,850 Posts
Phil thanks so much for taking the time to do this.
Since I missed the event this year, you helped fill, the void.
Much appreciated.
Bob

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
Why not come over for next year's one and make a vacation of it?

· David H
4,388 Posts
QUOTE (Phil Upton @ 20 May 2014, 22:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We live in interesting times, if the technology is there, USE IT!

Agreed (Flickr, Photobucket and many similar no-need-to-log-in-to-view sites exist), so is it not possible for you to set your Facebook slot festival pictures to be viewable by anyone, as Scalextric does, rather than just those who have an account? Along with many others I don't need or want a Facebook account.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
QUOTE (Pendleslot @ 20 May 2014, 20:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pictures will be loaded up and archived on the slot festival website. Just need time to get this sorted.
Big thanks to Phil for taking pictures both days and for taking the time to format & upload for everyone to see.
Cheers

Sean

As Sean said, just need time to sort them out.

Just thought I'd get them out there soon as, can't please everyone. Maybe next time I will use flicker or something.

· *** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,802 Posts
Hello Phil,
Many thanks for taking the time and effort to publish the photos for us to enjoy. As you say, Facebook is a very convenient channel to publish through.
I trust that the negative comments are purely aimed at the Facebook community and not yourself, being a valued contributor to Slot Forum.

Kind regards, Leo

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
QUOTE I trust that the negative comments are purely aimed at the Facebook community and not yourself, being a valued contributor to Slot Forum.
That's a big jump ........ where are there any negative comments about anyone??? There are just various comments from members who do not like FB for whatever reason ......

· Registered
927 Posts
My post certainly wasn't a dig/stab at anyone guys. I simply do not and refuse to use Fudgecrap which is the reason I can't view the pictures.
My choice, not a necessity in my life, thats all.

Cheers.
Nik.

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
Indeed, you could see it that way Leo ..... but it is not directed any individual valued or otherwise ....

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.