SlotForum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Prof I T

hi
so who will be attending this year from the scalextric digital corner..???

I have offered to help Andy Wallace and Colin(Rikorocket) manage the scalextric digital layout this year so hoping to put some faces to the many names that frequent these pages.

I dont know what workshops are planned this year but i hope there is time to fit in the start light gantry this time around..

I have soldered a few led's onto a bit of copperboard and wired it up to a velleman and all is working fine so i will bring it along on the day,hope Andy has spare usb port.??

Also i will bring my throttle pro unit as this has the new firmware installed with the new back that lets you know what state of connection the throttle is in...so if anyone wants a try.??? Will also have a car with a mih spec fitted to show whats on offer with these..

See you on the 20th of may..

WRP World Champ 2015/2016
I'll be along to say hello at some point. Will be very interested in seeing the upgrade to the wireless pro, it's tickled my fancy in the thread.

Come and have a go on our club rally track in the SRGB area, it's a tricky little one.

Digital "Tea Boy"
Unfortunately this day coincides with the DTM racing at Brands Hatch....real racing is still a bit more exciting than slot racing for me.

Andrew Wallace
The Hy-Speed club (based in Cheltenham) are manning the stand this year. The plan is to show a nice digital layout, with as many of the toys as possible. We have got to work out the details, but I expect it to be a great showcase for SSD and after market mods.

Premium Member
I will be attending this year too...

Prof I T
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi
are we going to be seeing the workshops this year.

Living the Life!
If it's due on the 18th and you want to go somewhere ....... it won't arrive until the 19th. Hope all goes well and as well as the kip you need to wet the babies head as you will find that you won't have time for that after the birth either .........

Living the Life!
so it would seem ..........

Prof I T
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi
five children one adult plus one six car pb.

Circuit Owner
I will be visiting all the stands at Gaydon - really enjoyed last year but was still in newbie mode so didn't understand half the stuff I was looking at.

Now I'm a seasoned newbie I'm looking forward to the day and have my advance ticket so I can get in quickly. Looking forward to the SSD layouts particularly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.