SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the direction of the mythical "De-digitizing SCX" cars thread. I thought I'd glimpsed it once but didn't need it then. I do now having been limbered with two SCX Digital cars and no way to run them....... HELP

·
Tel
4,090 Posts
I did one once, it wasn't tricky, but I cant remember what was involved !
I believe I unclipped the chip and guide/guide holder and replaced with the copper strips, regular scx guide and holder, all of which I canabilized from another scx car IIRC.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you can help with a better solution than the bodge job I managed, then YES please. I've removed the chip which also took away the connections to the guide. I then just connected some wire direct to the braids and then to the motor. Works but the digital guide does not fit into the slot on our Ninco track at my local club. I don't have any SCX cars to strip parts out of so, any help would be appreciated. A heads up on where to get replacement guides etc. Anything like that. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.