Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts

I've been very good this year.

Please will you bring me a Scalextric Challenger Set and a pair of Revell C2 Grand Sport Corvettes.

I promise that I'll always be nice to people as much as possible

Your's truely,

D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Too funny Inte! Nice thread Nuro. Here's my go..

Dear Santa,

I know you are bringing a ton of Barbie stuff for the girls this year and I know my collection of slot cars "looks" like alot, but if you were so inclined, any one of these wonderful model cars would make a not so little boy very happy on Christmas morning.

slot.it Porsche 956 Kenwood &/or Cannon
mrrc Toyota Celica Gr5
vmg Castrol BRM Can-Am
vmg L&M Lola Can-Am
vmg Roman Brio Lola Can-Am
ninco OriginalTiele Mercedes CLK GTR
fly ferrari gtb365 daytona

I promise to be good next year!

Seasons greetings and best wishes,

Ken

cc: my dear beautiful wife

ps Santa, this is the short list! if you need more suggestions, please write!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dear Santa,

Thank you for coming early this year, I am very happy with the Ltd Carrera 40th Anniversary you just brought in today. I did not find the digital camera so I could send pictures to the SlotForum members, it looks like you gonna have to come back. Could you also bring along a Daytona and a 3.0 from Fly and the two Ltd Carrera Porsche.
Of course I shall remain very nice all year long.

Thank you Santa

Froggie

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Dear Santa,
Please add a 'My First Dictionary' to Nuros goodie bag too, it should slip nicely between the two Mongram boxes

As for me, well I KNOW that those that ask don't get so I leave it up to you mate as usual.

I am always good and even when I am bad I am good at it.

PS: In case you got stuck for what to get me when I am not so forward as to ask outright - I left the cellar door open and your usual Port and Mince Pies are sitting on a 'wish' list I made for anyone who might stumble on it.

PPS: Was it you who left the Ostorero '62 Indy car on my doorstep???? Cheers if it was and I promise to review it soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been busy getting things ready for this year but had a few distractions..

Mrs Santa bought me a slot set for my own present last year and I have been building it up and extending it during the summer. Had to sell the reindeer to pay for the track extentions, built a 'Private - Santa only' mail box for those 'snuck in' boxes - cough - you guys are with me there huh?
Then it struck me! - bugger! I sold the reindeer, how am I gonna deliver this year

Help was at hand though, from a VERY nice man called Max...

Thank you Sir! A fresh reindeer joint is on its way to you.

Keep the requests coming in folks, I love mail! oh and a good laugh too

Santa Dude.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Swissracer @ 3 Dec 2003, 06:40 PM)Please add a 'My First Dictionary' to Nuros goodie bag too...
Ho Ho Ho indeed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts