SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been scouring the 'net for images to use as decals for a few re-liveries I have planned and I've found a source of decal paper, although I haven't got beyond practicing on normal paper yet.

However, I'm struggling to find suitable images to use on my Imprezas. Specifically, I'm looking for the 555 logos c.1995/6 and c.2000. Also the Subaru "stars and flashes" would be good.

Any pointers gratefully received.

TIA
Stuart.

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
www.brandsoftheworld.com is always hard to go past for logos. For other artwork, use a photo of the car in question to help you draw up the graphics yourself. They're usually best done in a vector graphics program. Scale your photo up (or down) to the size of your slot car and trace graphics used.

Embs

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Thank you both for your input.
I'll have a look at the sites mentioned and see if I can find what I'm looking for.

From a slightly different enquiry on another thread I've been directed to Patto's who have the early 555 decals, but I can't find the later 555 or "stars and flashes" logos on that site.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well, maybe I wasn't very helpfull with the Patto decals in the other topic.

But what about this. It's in 1:24 (and here sold out), I know, but at least I know if it is something you are looking for. I'm not into rallycars or Subaru's unless they took part at Le Mans.

Eventually you could order a 1:24 sheet, rescale it to 1:32 and print them out. (Don't forget to sell the 1:24 sheet to lower the costs.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts