SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Four racers took part, on behalf of SCHORC today in the DHORC 4hr enduro, racing Tyco Nascars, they were Tony Stacey, Roy Masters, John Chell and Geoff Peach (of DHORC) making a substitution for LeeH when he pulled out last week.

We came 2nd, beaten by just the DHORC 2 team, beating 2 other DHORC teams, both CHORC teams including some members of the Wrun Wragged LM24hr winning team in one of them, the DHORC junior team and a team from a Staffordshire slot car club trying HO for the first time.

The star of our team was the car, pulled out of my pit box at the last minute, when Roys chassis would not run on the .426 tyres supplied, it ran without missing a beat for the whole 4 hours, with just one pick-up change and was seemingly the quickest car on the track most of the time.

Full stats will be available on the DHORC forum page when compiled

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Paul and Al.

The rest of the team and I are pumped at this result for SCHORC.

I had some other successes at the weekend as well, in the Individual events on the Rockingham infield section, second in Guest tyco and first in Guest Group C (Super G+/G3 chassis). I can't remember my result on the Rock Oval with these 2 chassis, I will need to wait for the results to be posted. It was a long and tiring weekend!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Many thanks to all the well wishers ... an excellent weekend was had by one and all.

Particular thanks must go to Nick, Ryan and everyone at DHORC for organising the event.

Thanks everyone, and keep it in the slot.

Roy

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (slowracer @ 20 Feb 2012, 06:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Paul and Al.

The rest of the team and I are pumped at this result for SCHORC.

I had some other successes at the weekend as well, in the Individual events on the Rockingham infield section, second in Guest tyco and first in Guest Group C (Super G+/G3 chassis). I can't remember my result on the Rock Oval with these 2 chassis, I will need to wait for the results to be posted. It was a long and tiring weekend!

Update on the Rock Oval result Guest F1 1st (6th overall), Guest SG+/G3 5th

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Nick, I am still amazed at what we pulled of, it has taken me to a much happier place with the way I feel about my racing.

So much for predictions

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Yes, yours of course, 1 from 2 right! And as you say just a bit of fun.

I would have predicted that we would not have had a chance to be in the top half.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.