SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
607 Posts
QUOTE (darainbow @ 13 Nov 2004, 21:02)The Moderator at SCI told me this. I believe he is also carrera dealer and was referring to the pro-x catalog. Maybe the full dealers catalog or price list.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds interesting... according to my information from Carrera, it is not planned to sell ProX electronic units separately.

· Registered
607 Posts
QUOTE (astro @ 13 Nov 2004, 23:00)However, the conversion is not the same, the hole is offcentre on carrera, and until it is known how precice the position needs to be, this could be a lot more difficult than drilling a hole along the centre line. You also have to install the 4 position dip switch. For many of the scratch builders on here, neither will present a problem, but for many others, this is a lot more complicated than installing the scalextric one.

Well, this is not 100% true.
The dip switch and the LED are placed alltogether on the circuit. If you place the platine into the middle, the position of the LED is automatically correct.

At eBay Germany, there are also some cars (Fly, etc.) that were converted to Pro-X. This shows that this is not a big job at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.