SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the newest control panel, pit lane and digital display. The problem I am having is the digital diplay will show the place rank and the trottle but will not display the fuel going into the the car while on pit lane. The fuel option is on at the control and the car lights flicker when getting fuel but the display is not showing the fuel going into the car. Any help would be great thanks.

·
Bruce Yingling
1,603 Posts
QUOTE (jwillie4308 @ 27 Dec 2011, 14:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have the newest control panel, pit lane and digital display. The problem I am having is the digital diplay will show the place rank and the trottle but will not display the fuel going into the the car while on pit lane. The fuel option is on at the control and the car lights flicker when getting fuel but the display is not showing the fuel going into the car. Any help would be great thanks.

If the car lights flicker when getting fuel- then I don't think you have the new pit lane adapter. It's a single lane straight track with the word 'Fuel' written on it and an LED sensor near one end. Do the cars refuel automatically when you stop in the pit? You don't have to squeeze the lane change button? If so, you do not have a working pit lane adapter unit. It's also possible you have an adapter unit, but it's facing the wrong way. The LED sensor needs to be on the same side of the slot as on a lane changer (or your new control unit).

Without the adapter unit, the driver displays won't show fuel use.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi
Well i don´t have yet the pit lane and the digital display i only received them next week but what is the reference of the pit stop lane you have?

QUOTE (jwillie4308 @ 27 Dec 2011, 19:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have the newest control panel, pit lane and digital display. The problem I am having is the digital display will show the place rank and the throttle but will not display the fuel going into the the car while on pit lane. The fuel option is on at the control and the car lights flicker when getting fuel but the display is not showing the fuel going into the car. Any help would be great thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pit lane is part no. 30353 and the digital display is 30356. The control panel is the code button, speed, brake and fuel buttons. Every thing shouldgo together.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pit lane is part no. 30353 and the digital display is 30356. The control panel is the code button, speed, brake and fuel buttons. Every thing shouldgo together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts