Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
We will be running our digital monthly race again in 2017.

Racing will be a mix of individual and team racing all combining in to an annual championship.

We will be running to the excellent DiSCA rule set focus sing on Group C and GT3 although we will run other classes depending on what's availabile.

Cars and controllers will always be availabile to use.

Costs are £4 per night which covers a whole week of racing at the club.

Calendar for 2017

January - Friday 20th
February - Thursday 23rd
March - Thursday 30th
April - Thursday 27th
May - to be agreed whether reverts to last Friday or remains last Thursday

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Results for round 1 of the Rockingham Oxygen digital championship 2017:
Round 1
Matt Tucker20
John Underwood20
Adam le Maistre16
Martin Thorpe14
Richard Hill12
Nick Wade10
Sean Illet8
Alan Davies8
Ben Underwood5
Evan5

Next round is on 23rd Feb where we will be running DiSCA Group C or GT3 cars (the latter at 80% power to ensure parity)

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thursday 23rd February sees the second round of our annual digital O2 championship take place racing DiSCA compliant Group C or GT3 cars. Let us know if you intending in coming.

We will also have the opportunity to stretch the legs of any Le Mans WEC or 90's GT car. For those partaking in the Henley event John Soden will be present to do some filming of car preparations, so put your glad rags on.

Matt

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
Hi Matt

maybe I have missed, but on which layout are you guys racing?

Any pics?

thanks

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We missed March's date due to clashes with the Henely 24hr race most digital members entered and we are not holding an April mtg as we are going to attend Melton race meet this coming Thursday where they are racing Open GTs (basically same class as we are next running).

John, Adam and myself are going so far

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This Thursday is the last Thursday of the month which means it is digital Thursday. We run Group C and GT3 DiSCA specification cars (although we are not too strict about the rules) and there are available cars and controllers to use. We will also undoubtedly be testing our WEC cars.

I have installed the oxygen software on to the laptop so we can now project the results etc. However we need to do the certification process for the dongle - basically Martin, you are needed!!

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This Thursday is the last Thursday of the month which means it is digital Thursday. We run Group C and GT3 DiSCA specification cars (although we are not too strict about the rules) and there are available cars and controllers to use.

I am also seeking a digital competition secretary which is an official committee member whom will co-or and develop the running of our digital side. The first task is to co-or our 2018 monthly racing and maybe a championship.

Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts