SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· One petunia in a field of onions
6,433 Posts
I'm not exactly digital savvy, having only had the opportunity to try SSD once, but I love the strategy side that it opens up. But even more, perhaps because I'm a cruel bitch at heart, I like the idea of setting traps for the unwary or the non-adventurous. Just some diversions here and there that could cost time if one doesn't change lane or a shorter route that might be a more difficult drive, that sort of thing. There are opportunities that digital presents that can really only be utilized on a large and adventurous track. But I suppose these things are more about a driving experience than a racing experience.

Am I correct in the assumption that you're looking to 'convert' your existing track to digital Thib?

Cheers
Embs

· One petunia in a field of onions
6,433 Posts
Zook had a couple of interesting little diversions on his Shasta Highlands track. They were only small, but it's an idea that could really be pushed. And on the racing side of things its just another little something to play with the driver's mind. Imagine the car in front of you peals off to take an optional course. Do you follow him? Do you stay on the course your on? Do you tempt to push that little bit harder or ease up a little, because you can no longer be certain that your pace is matching his.

Like I said, I find the possibility intriguing, but then I do rather enjoy messing with people's minds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.