SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Seems to me that all the digital topics and threads keep repeating themselves, just the "wrapping" is different.

Gentleman try it and than you are in a position to have a clear opinion!!
The "walking on the moon" comparison is just right.

Stop whining around, TRY IT and than make clear statements what you like and what you don´t like.

STOP looking into your crystal balls and tell the rest of the slot community what digital "might do or not do".

There are several 24h races with the DAVIC system organized all over Europe this year, I have not seen ONE of you guys at one of the races!!! Not as drivers nor even to WATCH!!

So please do me a favor and stop telling people what digital might do or might be in the future!!

See you on the track,
Nico

24h GT Salzburg, DAVIC system

· Registered
232 Posts
Mr. M,
no, you got me wrong on that one, I am NOT trying to tell people to keep their opinions to themselves all I am trying to say is, that the topics and threads concerning digital slotracing keep repeating themselves and that soooo many people know really a lot about digital slotracing without having any experience in this topic!!

And hey, Tropi, what a comparison.......
I haven´t seen anybody loosing his head while a digital slotrace, have you......??????

I think that especially on big tracks and on very small hometracks digital slotracing will make its way.
On the big tracks because it is a lot of fun (sorry, my experience on that one Mr.M) and on some small tracks as well because people can have a 2 or 3 lane track and still race with their friends at the same time!
It will definitely NOT delete "conventional" slot tracks or races!!

Still a lot of emotions in that topic.......

Nico

24h GT Salzburg, 70 Meters track, DAVIC system

· Registered
232 Posts
QUOTE ...... it's not going to help racing at it means that it's easy to knock someone off.....

I think I also mentioned this before:

It is as easy as getting kicked out by a beginner that you want to overtake on an outerlane on a "conventional" slottrack!!!!!

It is a question of experience!! I am sure you overtake a newby on the outside the first time, maybe the second time and than..... hopefully you learned that you will wait for the next corner when you are on the inside and overtake him!!

During our 24h race NO ONE was kicked out by a lanechanging car and 6 out of 8 teams raced digital for the first time!!!!!!

Nico

24h GT Salzburg

· Registered
232 Posts
To all of you why don´t you come over to Belgium in October for a visit at the 24h race in Eupen, B, and take a close look at the DAVIC system as one of the possible digital supplier for the future.
Most of your questions can be answered there LIVE by seeing the system at work plus the guys who invented it are there and participating in the race as well!!!

Here is a link for the event:

http://users.skynet.be/carrera-slot-racing/

Many parts are in English as well. And at the bottom of the page is the review and pics of the 2003 event (with DAVIC as well).

And hey, Belgium is not that far away!!!! Exept for those of course who would not even cross the street to watch.........

Nico

http://www.grenzlandslot.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.