SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i look through the forum i have seen references to digital with regards to future developments from scalextric. What will be digital? I'm sure i'm not the only one out here that has no idea what this is or what is being hinted at.

Wayneslot

· Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This sounds great and is a big step forward. I would like to see these in action. My concern from what i read is that, how many of us can afford to run 2 systems.
If the sets / cars are not compatible with one another. how many of us have the room to run 2 circuits?
It certainly sounds like it would be great fro clubs but for home systems i am not sure.
I do know that it would add a new dimension to slot racing. Some years age as a teen i was given the scalextric Track busters set for Christmas, I'm sure many of you remember but with that set you could run both trucks independantly on the same track. That was great fun and if anyone knows were i can get ahold of these trucks (with the flippers) and or circuit i would love to know.
Cheers
Wayne

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.