SlotForum banner
441 - 449 of 449 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Forget the post above. Red Wine Moment.

Power to Display Pro was off at the switch so pulling the lead out of the box made no difference at all.

Now power has been restored by switching the power on, all is well.

Bri

·
Bill
2,888 Posts
Sorry to pester, but any updates here? The display is one weak point in the SSD system, and I'd really like to use a RichG display monitor!

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
The RichG Display Monitor can be used with the current version of SSDC. If you go into Tools of SSDC and choose Options, click on the Other tab and select the port than the tower is connected to ......

·
Bill
2,888 Posts
QUOTE (GregK @ 23 Apr 2013, 18:13) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The RichG Display Monitor can be used with the current version of SSDC. If you go into Tools of SSDC and choose Options, click on the Other tab and select the port than the tower is connected to ......
This doesn't quite make sense to me. I'm sure I'm just a clueless neophyte here. I don't have a RichG Display Monitor. Can just connect any monitor to the Powerbase? Wouldn't I need a special cord to connect to Powerbase to a monitor?

·
Greg Gaub
14,982 Posts
It would appear that GregK thought you were talking about the old RichG Lap Display tower, not the Display-Pro.
I think your only hope for a Display-Pro is to contact Rich directly to get on the short list for when he moves the project ahead.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Yeah come on Rich people are missing out here can you not produce a few more units?

The Display-Pro box is so cool it needs to be out there.

Brian

·
Bill
2,888 Posts
QUOTE (jmswms @ 23 Apr 2013, 18:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to pester, but any updates here? The display is one weak point in the SSD system, and I'd really like to use a RichG display monitor!As much as I delight in the playful banter and as tickled as I am to see perspicacious used in a sentence (even if it was spelled incorrectly), I come back to my original pestering!

·
David K Phillipson
1,443 Posts
I have removed a few posts due to there nature
perhaps it would have been better to explain what one meant to say rather than have a go at someone who tried to do just that whether rightly or wrongly

anyway back on topic

DaveKP

441 - 449 of 449 Posts