SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
I buy probably more new than used. In North America at least there are online stores that have great prices like Hotslots132.com, 132slotcar.us, powerslotcars.com, Electric Dreams, and more. Half the time I find the price of a new car better or at least the same as the price being asked for used in the Buy/Sell/Swap forums. And for specialty items, if you don't want to wait, you gotta buy new. Like, for example, I will be buying the new Polar Lights Black Beauty from the Green Hornet, a beautiful car.

I think it is important to buy new occassionaly to support the companies that try their best to please us with their new offerings. Gotta keep supporting them or we'll find new cars becoming a rarity.

· Registered
113 Posts
Great manufacturer reviews Dopamine. I may become a new fan of Revell thanks to your review and pic. I like that little Revell NSU quite a bit. I assume it is original since you are basically doing out-of-the-box comparisons, and I like those rims on the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.