SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this and I do not know if these cars are out but I would like to see novelty cars like Herbie (No53 bug) Knightrider, the Batmobile, the A-Team van and corvette and other tv series/movie cars. Glad to see the Starsky & Hutch car is out but doubt if it will be available in South Africa.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, the above message were suppose to go in the "Missing Cars" thread. I told you I was new to this.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The Batmobile certainly exists. Scalextric made one to coincide with one of the films (the first Michael Keaton one I think). You can occasionally pick them up on e-bay for reasonable prices.

Not sure about the others, so a few custom/scratch-builds may be in order! I'm just about to start such a project and I intend to convert a Carrera Dodge Charger into "The General Lee"................now if only I could get the air horn in there!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
The set I want to see is Mad Max Falcon (I think), along with the Mac tanker and the dune buggy things with clips to attach poor captured scalextric figures to the front bars!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Now that they are doing the MotoGP bikes, they can do that.. errr.. I always forget the name....

Way back when... A-Team.. Airwolf... Knight Rider... what was the show with the "special" bike? Same type of "beat the bad guys" show...

pupkick

·
Registered
198 Posts
Revvvs,

Ahahah! That's the one! Thanks!

http://streethawk.tvheaven.com/

Not quite what I remember it looking like, but I was.. 6 or 7 at the time. I remember doing a wheelie on my bike then and falling flat on my back. Couldn't breathe for a minute or three, but I was smiling the whole time.

pupkick

·
Registered
19 Posts
I sure don't know if they exist, but I'd seriously like some manufacturer to do some Japanese cars, eg, toyota supra, nissan silvia, skyline, etc etc etc.

I know I'd buy them

(And, this was my first post, so uh, hi!)

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
QUOTE dune buggy things with clips to attach poor captured scalextric figures to the front bars!

Now Astro, that's just sick!

·
Nobby Berkshire
2,015 Posts
If you want a Herbie Beetle you'll have to buy a PinkKar VW, paint it Humbrol enamel White, Get some Herbie decals from the MRE website and topcoat with Humbrol enamel spray.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (ListerStorm @ 3 Jun 2004, 17:03)Another car from a 80's TV show I would like to be done is the Coyote from Hardcastle and McCormick.

Isn't that a McLaren M6 GTR? I know UVA did a kit car (1:1) of it at around the time of the series.

Mark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts