SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this and I do not know if these cars are out but I would like to see novelty cars like Herbie (No53 bug) Knightrider, the Batmobile, the A-Team van and corvette and other tv series/movie cars. Glad to see the Starsky & Hutch car is out but doubt if it will be available in South Africa.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The Batmobile certainly exists. Scalextric made one to coincide with one of the films (the first Michael Keaton one I think). You can occasionally pick them up on e-bay for reasonable prices.

Not sure about the others, so a few custom/scratch-builds may be in order! I'm just about to start such a project and I intend to convert a Carrera Dodge Charger into "The General Lee"................now if only I could get the air horn in there!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Now that they are doing the MotoGP bikes, they can do that.. errr.. I always forget the name....

Way back when... A-Team.. Airwolf... Knight Rider... what was the show with the "special" bike? Same type of "beat the bad guys" show...

pupkick

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (ListerStorm @ 3 Jun 2004, 17:03)Another car from a 80's TV show I would like to be done is the Coyote from Hardcastle and McCormick.

Isn't that a McLaren M6 GTR? I know UVA did a kit car (1:1) of it at around the time of the series.

Mark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.