SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Tony Condon
3,014 Posts
Hi Joh n
Since i ,ve got a hotel booked from last august you,d better put me down for two days as well

cheers tony

· Tony Condon
3,014 Posts
Hi John
Yes ,i would be up for a meal

cheers tony

· Tony Condon
3,014 Posts
Hi John
I hope you have me down for the meal (could be the high light of my weekend ) and I am sure I will have some bacon butties on sunday

cheers tony

· Tony Condon
3,014 Posts
Hi Guys
despite a distasterous trip home ,I had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend with some great racing ,and some good banter
I was lovely to see the effort that the rocking ham guys had put in to the premises has been rewarded with one of the best slot racing facilities in the country
They have gone straight from the 1960s to the 20 teenys and missed out on the 50 years between
thanks again to every one who made it a great weekend

cheers tony

· Tony Condon
3,014 Posts
Hi Guys
Thanks for your concern I just got completely lost and instead of going back to where I knew ,I decided to let the sat nav take me cross country ,which it seemed unwilling to do and I ended up having running arguments with the silly moo who seemed hell bent on taking me back onto motorways that I knew were blocked ,so what should have been a 3 hour journey took 4.1/2 hours
Still a good weekend

cheers tony

· Tony Condon
3,014 Posts
Hi Don
I have to come clean on this ,as although I drove the car ,and didn,t think finishing second to mick kerr on his home track was too shabby ,I have to confess I didn,t build it
it was built by Dan wilson(mesac8) from the usa ,who initially lent it to me for the north london meet a few years ago ,and finally he donated it to me
so its speed was down to dans design plus a little development work by john secchi and myself .
lovely car to drive and it ran faultlessly throughout

cheers tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.