SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hello, I'm not sure what the number 15 car is, but il have it please!
Thanks,
Simon
Simon, yes you can have it, please send £20 for car and £5 p&p by PayPal to [email protected]
Also need your address and postcode for delivery. Car is a streamlined, a British creation from late 50’s maker also ran an open wheel version in GP when streamlines were banned. Sorry cannot remember builders name now!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Simon, yes you can have it, please send £20 for car and £5 p&p by PayPal to [email protected]
Also need your address and postcode for delivery. Car is a streamlined, a British creation from late 50’s maker also ran an open wheel version in GP when streamlines were banned. Sorry cannot remember builders name now!!
Sorry Simon, just realised you are talking #15 Mustang in Daytona yellow! Details are the same for payment and postage.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yes it is. If you send £20 plus £5 p&p I will post it to you. I accept PayPal to [email protected]
Please forward your address and postcode.
Sorry it was the streamliner i was after, not the Mustang, so im not sure who has sibs on it now!
Cheers
Simon

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
21 - 40 of 64 Posts