SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
is there anyone on here that can offer to reflash the saloon dpr chip and add the extra wires needed to run the switchable headlights and working break lights.

I know the reflash is fairly straight forward but eyes of a sparrow hawk are needed for the wiring....

If anyone is interested please post on here or pm.Cash on offer if anyone can help...

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
What cars are you think of putting these into? Surely, if you are wiring the headlights onto a DPR board then you might as well use the C7006 board as they are roughly the same size.

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
Is there a market for a DPR flashed to in car pro with a flying lead and connector on and matching half with 4 wires to connect to your lights?

I have all the bits. What's that worth?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Now you start talking about getting someone to reflash the chips just after I purchased a pic programmer...the world is a cruel place!
In my opinion there is a market for this.

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi
dpr chips fit straight into cars with only minimal soldering for extra lights. I fitted a solder in saloon chip into a porsche spyder and had to chop the interior a bit.

Are the solder inF1 chips easy to configure for the extra lights and re flash. ???

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi
give you a ring over the weekend Colin..

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
[No message]

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Not sure what happened above but it lost my entire post including the pictures .................

The C7005 can be wired in exactly the same way as the DPR chip again you need to fine motor skills and good eyesight. The re-flash is not as nice to do as on the C7006 chip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts